Miniature Moss Gardens presents expert advice and techniques from the birthplace of miniature gardening — Japan.
Suitable for total beginners and full of ideas and tips that experienced gardeners will love, this moss gardening book brings you information on:
- Finding and collecting moss
- Cultivating and maintaining your garden
- Choosing soils and other components
- Designing your garden for visual effect
- Choosing the best plants for your mini garden
- Making the perfect kokedama (or moss ball)
- Enhancing your moss garden with rocks and other elements
- Making a gorgeous terrarium
- Finding and gathering moss from city streets, parks and mountains
- And much more!
Let this fun Japanese gardening book set you on the path to a deeply satisfying new way of expressing yourself.